Mundy Regional Park
Whistlepipe Gully flows down the edge of a large granite formation, running as a waterfall. The section of the trail near the falls is also a superb vantage point from which to see the Swan Coastal Plain, with the city of Perth visible in the distance. Sets of rapids and rocky obstacles keep things interesting, along with the winding nature of the path, so there is no shortage of sights to hold your attention. It is also a dog friendly trail.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A safe walking experience with our insured, licensed professional guide
- Local knowledge about the landscape, cultural history and flora and fauna of your surroundings
- A cuppa on the trail
- Guides carry emergency communication devices and first aid kits for your safety so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS WALK
- Water - at least 2-3 litres per person
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket, rain and/or warmer depending on weather
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear
- Walking poles - not essential but if you have them please bring them
- Snacks to enjoy along the walk
- A cup for a hot drink along the trail
- Camera to record your walking memories
ARE THERE BATHROOMS
There are no bathrooms available on this walk but there are plenty of trees to hide behind.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE
There is parking at the end of Lewis Street Forrestfield.
We will meet at the start of the trail in this parking area.
Lewis St, Forrestfield WA 6058, Australia
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE WALK
Grade Three is still suitable for most ages and fitness levels, however it is recommended for people with some bushwalking or hiking experience and moderate levels of fitness.
The trail is made up of formed track, some rough surfaces, obstacles and rocky underfoot.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY
towards another event.
b. Cancellations received 2-7 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
c. No-shows and cancellations received within 2 days of event will incur a 100% cancellation fee
d. If you wish to transfer your booking to someone else please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
e. All bookings are made via Rezdy within the Off The Grid 365 website. Rezdy fees are non-refundable.
f. Minimum numbers for all Events/Activities are 4 participants.
g. If Off The Grid 365 Pty Ltd cancels an event due to not meeting minimum numbers or inclement weather, you have the option to attend the next date for that event, use the amount paid towards another event or receive a full refund.
h. It is your responsibility to contact us if you wish to receive a refund for any cancelled or postponed event, or your ticket will automatically be rescheduled with the new event date.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at this LINK