Kalamunda National Park
The trail passes Piesse Brook, following the Bibbulmun Track for part of the way and offers stunning views across the hills and valleys, with the Rocky Pool being the ultimate reward after a session of serious bushwalking. This loop walk in the Kalamunda National Park has beautiful views with many wildflowers and creeks which run in winter. Be aware, the walk is steep, loose and challenging in places.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A safe walking experience with our insured, licensed professional guide
- Local knowledge about the landscape, cultural history and flora and fauna of your surroundings
- A cuppa on the trail
- Guides carry emergency communication devices and first aid kits for your safety so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS WALK
- Water - at least 2-3 litres per person
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket, rain and/or warmer depending on weather
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear
- Walking poles - not essential but if you have them please bring them
- Snacks to enjoy along the walk
- A cup for a hot drink along the trail
- Camera to record your walking memories
ARE THERE BATHROOMS
There are no bathrooms available on this walk but there are plenty of trees to hide behind.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE
There is street parking at the end of Spring Street.
We will meet at the end of the street.
115 Spring Rd, Kalamunda WA 6076, Australia
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE WALK
Grade Five is still suitable for experienced bushwalkers.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY
a. Cancellations received over 7 days in advance will receive a full refund or credit towards another event.
b. Cancellations received 2-7 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
c. No-shows and cancellations received within 2 days of event will incur a 100% cancellation fee
d. If you wish to transfer your booking to someone else please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
e. All bookings are made via Rezdy within the Off The Grid 365 website. Rezdy fees are non-refundable.
f. Minimum numbers for all Events/Activities are 4 participants.
g. If Off The Grid 365 Pty Ltd cancels an event due to not meeting minimum numbers or inclement weather, you have the option to attend the next date for that event, use the amount paid towards another event or receive a full refund.
h. It is your responsibility to contact us if you wish to receive a refund for any cancelled or postponed event, or your ticket will automatically be rescheduled with the new event date.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at this LINK