Mundy Regional Park
The walk has been described as stunning, breathtaking with numerous spectacular view points of the City from North to South, fabulous variety of terrain red dirt, white sands, golden gravels, slabs of granite, brooks, gums, Jarrah, Wandoo, birds, steep, flat, rocky, smooth, waterfalls, lookouts - this walk is amazing!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A safe walking experience with our insured, licensed professional guide
- Local knowledge about the landscape, cultural history and flora and fauna of your surroundings
- A cuppa on the trail
- Guides carry emergency communication devices and first aid kits for your safety so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS WALK
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket, rain and/or warmer depending on weather
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear
- Walking poles - not essential but if you have them please bring them
- Snacks to enjoy along the walk
- A cup for a hot drink along the trail
- Camera to record your walking memories
ARE THERE BATHROOMS
There are bathrooms at the start and finish point of this walk at the Falls Rd carpark.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE
There is ample parking at the Falls Rd carpark at the top of Lesmurdie Falls.
We will meet in this carpark to commence the walk.
160/186 Falls Rd, Forrestfield WA 6058, Australia
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE WALK
Grade Three is still suitable for most ages and fitness levels, however it is recommended for people with some bushwalking or hiking experience and moderate levels of fitness.
The trail is made up of formed paths, most of which are steep.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY
a. Cancellations received over 7 days in advance will receive a full refund or credit towards another event.
b. Cancellations received 2-7 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
c. No-shows and cancellations received within 2 days of event will incur a 100% cancellation fee
d. If you wish to transfer your booking to someone else please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
e. All bookings are made via Rezdy within the Off The Grid 365 website. Rezdy fees are non-refundable.
f. Minimum numbers for all Events/Activities are 4 participants.
g. If Off The Grid 365 Pty Ltd cancels an event due to not meeting minimum numbers or inclement weather, you have the option to attend the next date for that event, use the amount paid towards another event or receive a full refund.
h. It is your responsibility to contact us if you wish to receive a refund for any cancelled or postponed event, or your ticket will automatically be rescheduled with the new event date.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at this LINK