Yanchep National Park
The Ghost House Walk Trail takes you on a journey to discover the natural and cultural history of the wilderness areas in Yanchep National Park, an hour north of Perth. Along the way you will encounter the sights and sounds of the pristine wetlands and discover the historic remains of the ‘Ghost House’.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A safe walking experience with our insured, licensed professional guide
- Local knowledge about the landscape, cultural history and flora and fauna of your surroundings
- A cuppa on the trail
- Guides carry emergency communication devices and first aid kits for your safety so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS WALK
- Water - at least 2-3 litres per person
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket, rain and/or warmer depending on weather
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear
- Walking poles - not essential but if you have them please bring them
- Snacks and lunch to enjoy along the walk
- A cup for a hot drink along the trail
- Camera to record your walking memories
ARE THERE BATHROOMS
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE
There is ample parking at the front of the Yanchep Inn.
We will meet at the the visitor centre which is approximately 200m South of the Yanchep Inn.
3499 Wanneroo Rd, Yanchep WA 6035, Australia
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE WALK
Grade Three is still suitable for most ages and fitness levels, however it is recommended for people with some bushwalking or hiking experience and moderate levels of fitness.
The trail is made up of formed track, some rough surfaces and obstacles, and rocky underfoot.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY
a. Cancellations received over 7 days in advance will receive a full refund or credit towards another event.
b. Cancellations received 2-7 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
c. No-shows and cancellations received within 2 days of event will incur a 100% cancellation fee
d. If you wish to transfer your booking to someone else please let us know at email@example.com
e. All bookings are made via Rezdy within the Off The Grid 365 website. Rezdy fees are non-refundable.
f. Minimum numbers for all Events/Activities are 4 participants.
g. If Off The Grid 365 Pty Ltd cancels an event due to not meeting minimum numbers or inclement weather, you have the option to attend the next date for that event, use the amount paid towards another event or receive a full refund.
h. It is your responsibility to contact us if you wish to receive a refund for any cancelled or postponed event, or your ticket will automatically be rescheduled with the new event date.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at this LINK