Walyunga National Park
Combining the Goat and River Trails, this walk provides spectacular scenery with views over the Darling Scarp, Swan Coastal Plain and into Walyunga National Park. Majestic boulders and granite outcrops are another great feature of this walk including the famous ‘Buttock Boulder’! It's a challenging walk to begin with until you meet the River Walk where you have an easy stroll back to the carpark past the rapids and alongside the Swan River.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A safe walking experience with our insured, licensed professional guide
- Local knowledge about the landscape, cultural history and flora and fauna of your surroundings
- A cuppa on the trail
- Guides carry emergency communication devices and first aid kits for your safety so you can relax and enjoy the scenery
WHAT DO I BRING ON THIS WALK
- Water - at least 2-3 litres per person
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket, rain and/or warmer depending on weather
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear
- Walking poles - not essential but if you have them please bring them
- Snacks to enjoy along the walk
- A cup for a hot drink along the trail
- Camera to record your walking memories
ARE THERE BATHROOMS
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE
There is ample parking at the Bells Rapids carpark.
We will meet at the bridge which takes you over the rapids.
Bells Rapids Park, Orlov Trail, Cathedral Ave, Brigadoon WA 6069, Australia
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE WALK
Grade Three is still suitable for most ages and fitness levels, however it is recommended for people with some bushwalking or hiking experience and moderate levels of fitness.
The trail is made up of formed track, bridges, some rough surfaces and obstacles, with some short steep hill sections and rocky underfoot.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY
a. Cancellations received over 7 days in advance will receive a full refund or credit towards another event.
b. Cancellations received 2-7 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
c. No-shows and cancellations received within 2 days of event will incur a 100% cancellation fee
d. If you wish to transfer your booking to someone else please let us know at email@example.com
e. All bookings are made via Rezdy within the Off The Grid 365 website. Rezdy fees are non-refundable.
f. Minimum numbers for all Events/Activities are 4 participants.
g. If Off The Grid 365 Pty Ltd cancels an event due to not meeting minimum numbers or inclement weather, you have the option to attend the next date for that event, use the amount paid towards another event or receive a full refund.
h. It is your responsibility to contact us if you wish to receive a refund for any cancelled or postponed event, or your ticket will automatically be rescheduled with the new event date.
Full booking terms and conditions can be found at this LINK